Inside California Education Episode 411: Wellness Centers — A Place for Students
Go inside a new Wellness Center at a San Jose high school designed with students’ input to promote their well-being and help them address stress and anxiety. It’s one of 12 new centers located on middle and high school campuses in Santa Clara County.
TV Series: Inside California Education
Published Date: 03/02/2022
Mental health and students
Did you know that by the age of 14, fifty percent of young people have had some impact or experience around mental health and wellness?
Watch the full episode
Inside California Education Full Episode 411 A Place for Students — Wellness Centers — Making History — DAY IN THE LIFE: Paraeducator — Growing Pilots 26:46
Related Inside California Education episodes:
Watch a special Video Briefing on Student Mental Health
How Diverse Models Best Serve Kids and Communities. (Hosted by: Santa Clara County Office of Education, CCSESA, & Inside California Education, a production of PBS KVIE)
- Mental Health Goals for Educational Success
- Our Behavioral Health System — Centered around children, youth and families
- Panelists Intro of Superintendents
- Panelist Questions
- Schools as Centers of Wellness
- What are Wellness Centers?
- What is a CAREspace?
- Student Mental Health and Wellness — Santa Clara County Office of Education Watch Full Video (1:19:10)